IFG Consulting Europe (a trading name of IFG Consulting Ltd and affiliates) is committed to respecting your privacy and maintain the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
The purpose of this Privacy Notice includes information regarding what information how, when and what information we collected and how it is managed.
Personal Information is any personal identifiable information, such as your email address, name, address, telephone number, bank details or online identifier, which can directly or indirectly identify you.
- Engagement: You may provide Personal Information when you: (i) access IFG Consulting Europe’s website, (ii) request, purchase and use a service from us, (iii) communicate with IFG Consulting Europe via phone calls (which may be recorded), chat, email, web forms, social media and other methods of communication, (iv) subscribe to IFG Consulting Europe’s marketing material, (v) attend our events, or (vi) provide services to IFG Consulting Europe.
- Third parties: Some services that we provide require the involvement of third parties. We have carefully selected these third parties and taken steps to ensure that the Personal Information is adequately protected. The third parties may include business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors analytics, search engine providers, evaluation companies.
- Social Media: We may receive certain information that’s stored or processed by third parties, such as the social media sites Twitter® and LinkedIn® when you interact with us through these channels.
Contact Information includes your name, company name, job title, telephone numbers, fax numbers, postal addresses, email addresses, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of IFG Consulting Europe.
Transactional Information includes information about the Services you use, and how you interact with us and the Services.
Information collected by Automated Means includes information that IFG Consulting Europe collects through commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and other methods. Such information includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language) and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
In the course of operating our business and providing a service we collect and process your Personal Information for the following:
- Providing the requested service and/or information to you.
- Responding to your queries.
- Transmitting Personal Information between our functions for internal administrative purposes.
- Hosting and maintaining our websites.
- Ensuring network and information security.
- Carrying out direct marketing.
- Ensuring the quality of the service we provide and the accuracy of the information collected from you.
Using your information
We use your personal information:
- Business Communications: We use your Contact Information for business communications in order to fulfil a service or make you aware of a service which we legitimately believe could be of benefit. This included, offers and contracts, order execution, surveys; announcements, upcoming events, administer surveys or promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our business partners.
- Marketing. We use your Contact Information to recommend products and services that might be of interest to you, to send you marketing and advertising messages such as newsletters, announcements and upcoming events.
You are entitled to opt-out from receipt of marketing communication at any time and free of charge by using the “unsubscribe” option included in any marketing e-mail or other marketing material received from us.
Your decision to opt-out from our marketing communications will not affect your ability to continue receiving the Services from us.
- To provide you with Service, we need the Required Contact Information, Transactional Information, and Billing Information to: process orders (including payments) for our Services; provide the Services to you; provide access to secure areas of our websites; create and maintain your account, and control access to it.
- To enable third parties to provide services on our behalf, we may need to provide your Required Contact Information to third parties so that they may carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- To protect our business, we use information we collect to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our websites and the Services, and to identify and protect our business from fraudulent transactions.
- To manage everyday business needs, such as to: administer and manage our business; train our employees; help promote compliance with our terms of service or any other agreements between us; allow you to apply for a job; carry out research and development; carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; or to comply with the law.
International transfers of personal information
We may share or store your Personal Information with our third-party service providers based outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) who we engage to help us, amongst other things, fulfil your order, process your payment details and the provision of support services. We only transfer your Personal Information outside of the EEA:
- Where the transfer is to a place that is regarded by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for your Personal Information.
- Where we have put in place appropriate safeguards, for example by using a contract for the transfer which contains specific data protection provisions that have been adopted by the European Commission or a relevant data protection authority.
- Where you have consented to it, or there is another legal basis to allow us to make the transfer.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Security and confidentiality
We acknowledge that the information you provide may be confidential. Other than our affiliates within IFG Consulting Europe we do not make Personal Information commercially available to any third party, as set out in this Privacy Notice. We will keep your information confidential and protect it in accordance with our Privacy Notice and all applicable laws.
We employ appropriate security measures to help protect your Personal Information and guard against access by unauthorised persons.
You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing at any time. It is important to us that you are in control of your own information. As a result, we offer the following controls:
- You may request access to or copies of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at and those based in the EU or at IFG Consulting Ltd registered address: Bury Lodge, Bury Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 1JA. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in such circumstances.
- If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will take steps to seek to correct or update any information if we are satisfied that the information we hold is inaccurate. You may request that we restrict our processing.
- You may request that your Personal Information be deleted, where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and provided there is no other lawful basis for which we may continue to process such information.
- To the extent we are processing your Personal Information to meet our legitimate interests (as set out above), you may object to the processing of your Personal Information by us. If we are unable to demonstrate our legitimate grounds for that processing, we will no longer process your Personal Information for those purposes.
- You may object to our processing as set out above.
- You may withdraw any consent given to processing.
Please contact and we will assist you and provide you with all rights to which you are entitled in relation to your Personal Information under applicable data protection law.
If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your Personal Information, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) which is the UK authority responsible for data protection.
IFG Consulting Europe GmbH is an affiliate IFG Consulting Ltd and also acts as its representative with regards to ensuring compliance with the EU GDPR guidelines. They can be reached at .
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you in email.